Corpus Christi welcomes applications from qualified international students of all cultural, religious and linguistic backgrounds.
International students graduating from a Canadian high school must satisfy the following requirements
International students graduating from a secondary school abroad must satisfy the following requirements
- 1. English Language Admission Standard (see below). An English Placement Test may be required.
- 2. Graduation from a Canadian high school with a minimum GPA of 67%.
- 3. Completion of English 12 and three additional Gr. 12 courses. View approved courses.
- 1. A Secondary School Diploma awarded by a recognized institution or authority.
- 2. School transcripts in any language other than English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
All International Students must meet the College's English Language Standard
launchStart Your Application