Chosen from a competitive field of high school applicants, Junior Fellows are dedicated, empathetic team players who have the vision and desire to change the world for the better.
Applicants to the Circle of Fellows Scholarship program must demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Social awareness
- Vision for change-making
- Ability to be a team player
- Commitment and dedication
- Demonstrated servant leadership
- Desire to move from idea to action
What do Junior Fellows receive?
Junior Fellows engage in academic and intellectual opportunities to foster their individual growth and fuel their passions and interests.They receive full institutional support and access to a wide array of resources within a community of scholars:
- A full 2-year scholarship that includes tuition and co-curricular support
- Personalized mentorship and participation in a dynamic network of scholars and respected industry leaders
- Leadership development seminars and tailored career guidance
- Guaranteed opportunities for service, leadership, and internships
- Dedicated support in research methods, academic writing, presentation skills, and networking
The core program invests in Junior Fellows by offering academic excellence, experiential learning, leadership initiatives and mentorship. By investing in a promising scholar, we are investing in a promising future.
We want to hear from you. If you have questions or would like additional information about the Circle of Fellows program, please contact us.
Apply Now! Become a Junior Fellow
Circle of Fellows scholarship applications are now open for students planning to enter Corpus Christi College in Fall 2018. Please note the application deadline of January 15, 2018launchOpen application