Be ready for your next academic and professional challenge!
Commitment to Student Success
As the integrated Catholic centre at the University of British Columbia, the community of St. Mark’s, comprised of St. Mark’s College, Corpus Christi College and St. Mark’s Parish, is committed to holistic student success. Rooted in the Gospel values, which inform our community values, we believe in recognizing the dignity of every student in our diverse community.
We strive to create an educational environment where students can thrive in their studies, grow as individuals and define success for themselves. The 360 approach to student success supports the different aspects of student life. Our programs provide students with supports and resources to help them create the healthy balance that is right for them.
We are here for you. Don’t just survive college, THRIVE!
What are your academic goals? How do you plan to achieve them?
Every student at Corpus Christi has an Academic Advisor. Take advantage of the one-on-one support.
Speak to an Advisor
Academic Resource Centre (ARC)
Offering a variety of programs, services and resources to help you reach your academic goals. Your academic success is our focus.
Contact the Academic Resource Centre (ARC) in person (Room 203), by phone (604-822-6862 ext 114) or by email
Academic & Exam Accommodations
- Corpus Christi College seeks to welcome students with special needs by providing these students with academic and exam accommodations so they can succeed. The College works to implement the recommendations outlined by the University of British Columbia Access & Diversity Office
, which require documented medical assessment of student disabilities or special needs. Ensuring equitable treatment of all students according to their needs and in a manner consistent with academic principles is of utmost importance to the community. Advanced preparation is required so contact the Office of the Registrar
early to guide you through the process of requesting an accommodation.
Diagnostic Testing for English and Math Courses
- Register for the course that is right for you. Contact the Academic Resource Centre
to register for a diagnostic test.insert_drive_fileDiagnostic Testing Info
- Peer Tutors are available for one-on-one, course specific tutoring. Students can also attend drop-in sessions for writing assistance. Book an appointment with a peer tutor
- There is a Writing Instructor in the Academic Resource Centre available for one-on-one writing assistance. To book an appointment, contact the Writing Instructor directly or book online
(select Writing Assistance).
Drop in hours are also available. Check out the Writing Assistance Schedule posted on the Academic Resource Centre bulletin board outside Room 203 or check the Writing Assistance blog
for an up-to-date schedule.
SMC Seminars Program
- St. Mark’s College (SMC) offers seminars to Corpus Christi College students in the Fall, Winter and Summer semesters. You must enroll in a section of this important program through your My LION CCC account, and every student receives a tuition bursary, which reflects the College’s commitment to liberal arts studies in higher education.
The SMC Seminars are designed to prepare students for the rigors of post-secondary life inside and outside of the classroom: time management, work-life balance, academic reading, writing, research, presentation and discussion skills. It is through these seminars that Corpus Christi students have access to additional services and programs.
- The Computer Lab is available for students to work on their online courses in a supportive and focused environment.
What is your purpose? What do you believe in? Do you practice a faith tradition? Explore these questions with Campus Ministry
How will you pay for college? What other financial responsibilities can you expect? Research your options with Financial Aid & Scholarships
What are your personal and career goals? Find out with the Centre for Career Development