Be ready for your next academic and professional challenge!
Commitment to Student Success
As the integrated Catholic centre at the University of British Columbia, the community of St. Mark’s, comprised of St. Mark’s College, Corpus Christi College and St. Mark’s Parish, is committed to holistic student success. Rooted in the Gospel values, which inform our community values, we believe in recognizing the dignity of every student in our diverse community.
We strive to create an educational environment where students can thrive in their studies, grow as individuals and define success for themselves. The 360 approach to student success supports the different aspects of student life. Our programs provide students with supports and resources to help them create the healthy balance that is right for them.
We are here for you. Don’t just survive college, THRIVE!
What are your academic goals? How do you plan to achieve them?
Every student at Corpus Christi has an Academic Advisor. Take advantage of the one-on-one support.
Speak to an Advisor
Centre for Academic Development
Offering a variety of programs, services and resources to help you reach your academic goals. Your academic success is our focus.
Contact the Centre for Academic Development in person (Room 203), by phone (604-822-6862 ext 114) or by email
Academic & Exam Accommodations
- Corpus Christi College seeks to welcome students with special needs by providing these students with academic and exam accommodations so they can succeed. The College works to implement the recommendations outlined by the University of British Columbia Access & Diversity Office
, which requires documented medical assessment of student disabilities or special needs. Ensuring equitable treatment of all students according to their needs and in a manner consistent with academic principles is of utmost importance to the community. Advanced preparation is required so contact Enrolment Services early to guide you through the process of requesting an accommodation.
mailEmail Enrolment Services
Diagnostic Testing for English and Math Courses
- Register for the course that is right for you. Diagnostic tests in English and Mathematics take place every second and last Thursday of the month at 4PM and 6PM. Contact the Centre for Academic Development
insert_drive_fileDiagnostic Testing Info
Peer Tutoring & Writing Assistance
- Peer Tutors are available for one-on-one, course specific tutoring. Students can also attend drop-in sessions for writing assistance. To book an appointment, contact the Centre for Academic Development
Check out the Writing Assistance Schedule posted on the Centre for Academic Development bulletin board outside Room 203.
- Access study tools online including videos on the SQ4R Study Method, as well as tutorials in English and Mathematics
SMC Seminars Program
- St. Mark’s College (SMC) offers seminars to Corpus Christi College students in the Fall, Winter and Summer semesters. You must enroll in a section of this important program through your My LION CCC account, and every student receives a tuition bursary, which reflects the College’s commitment to liberal arts studies in higher education.
The SMC Seminars are designed to prepare students for the rigors of post-secondary life inside and outside of the classroom: time management, work-life balance, academic reading, writing, research, presentation and discussion skills. It is through these seminars that Corpus Christi students have access to additional services and programs.
Study Hall & Computer Lab
- Students can find quiet time to study or to gather with a study group during designated hours for Study Hall. The Computer Lab is available for students to work on their online courses in a supportive and focused environment. Peer Tutors are on hand to offer assistance or to direct you to resources when life gets in the way of being a student.
What is your purpose? What do you believe in? Do you practice a faith tradition? Explore these questions with Campus Ministry
How will you pay for college? What other financial responsibilities can you expect? Research your options with Financial Aid & Scholarships
What are your personal and career goals? Find out with the Centre for Career Development