The Enrolment Services Officer's job will include the following components:
• Oversee course registration, primarily through an online student information system
• Assist in setting up classes in the online learning management system
• Process requests for transfer credits
• Maintain student records accurate and updated in accordance with applicable legislation and policy including updating vital information; verify changes for accuracy. Identify and correct discrepancies and errors in student records.
• Issue letters of permission to students registering for courses at another institution while currently enrolled at CCC/SMC.
• Prepare confirmations of enrolment as requested by students for various purposes
• Create and manage upload list of students eligible for UBC/AMS programs and services as an affiliated institution specifically Extended Health & Dental and U-PASS transit program
• Assist with the preparation and coordination of final exam schedule
• Coordinate student exam accommodation requests
• Process transcript requests
• Preparation of academic documents for convocation
• Ensure that semester information in the student information system and related publication documents are produced, posted and maintained throughout the academic year in a timely mannerView job posting
The Student Recruitment and Advising Officer (SRO) is responsible for
• Promoting of the Colleges and recruitment of prospective students
• Responding to queries and directing students to relevant administrative personnel
• Enhancing and ensuring sustainability with continuous growth in student recruitment
• Providing Academic Advising to students, primarily those who are entering Corpus Christi / St. Mark’s College for the first time
View job posting
The Clerk II, Welcome Centre assists the Office of the President & Principal with reception and administrative services at the Iona Drive campus, including but not limited to the following:
• Acts as a receptionist for the Iona Drive campus
• Manages the intake of walk-in traffic to the Welcome Centre; arranges appointments and makes appropriate referrals
• Screens incoming calls and emails and organizes/circulates mail and correspondence as appropriate
• Provides support for presentations and special projects and prepares publications and reports
• Provides primary front-line support for the St. Mark’s College spiritual formation (periodic) weekend programming
• Provides ancillary clerical support to the broader College community and other College departments, primarily Strategy & Planning, Communications, and Development & Alumni Relations
• Acts as cashier, accepting and processing payment transactions received at the Iona Drive campusView job posting
Corpus Christi College is a Catholic post-secondary institution located on the University of British Columbia’s Vancouver campus. We provide our students with excellent academic programming, a nurturing community, leadership skills, and service learning opportunities. We offer transfer courses and a two year Associate of Arts program.
Corpus Christi is more than a College – it’s a community dedicated to providing students with the best start to their university education.
As a member of BCCAT, we offer a range of courses for first and second year students from which students can transfer to post-secondary institutions. To facilitate this, a wide and diverse range of courses/electives are offered. Each course is articulated so that it is transferable to public institutions.
As a growing institution, we are constantly looking for faculty able to teach 100 and 200 level courses in the following disciplines
An idea candidate should have
• Minimum Master’s Degree in relevant area(s)
• 1-3 years of teaching experience
• Willingness to support the mission and vision of the College
• Flexible schedule maybe necessary
This is not an announcement of any specific employment offer. It is an invitation to express interest should we have the opportunity to make an appointment in your field of interest.
Working at the College
At Corpus Christi College, we pride ourselves on creating a community of learning that shares a rich, intellectual tradition with other Catholic institutions around the globe – a tradition dating back nearly 2,000 years. As a Catholic college, Corpus Christi strives to be an incomparable center of creativity and dissemination of knowledge for the good of humanity, dedicated to research, teaching, and the education of students – who closely interact with their teachers in a common love of knowledge. Our instructors are challenged to help our students pursue an education that combines excellence in humanistic and cultural development with academic pursuits.
As a Catholic college, Corpus Christi strives to be an incomparable center of creativity and dissemination of knowledge for the good of humanity, dedicated to research, teaching, and the education of students – who closely interact with their teachers in a common love of knowledge. “It’s always a privilege to be around young people, but I have most appreciated the opportunity to interact with students in a smaller setting. That civility I noticed on my first day is easier to sustain in an environment where you feel like you are known as a person.”Dr. Mary Ann King, Psychology Professor at Corpus Christi College
We encourage prospective employees to submit a cover letter and CV describing the type of work they are seeking to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsolicited applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, and are kept on file for a period of one year.
Please use the following file nomenclature when submitting your electronic documents:Cover Letter:
LastnameFirstnameCoverYYYYMMDD (ie. SmithJoeCover20110112)CV:
LastnameFirstnameCvYYYYMMDD (ie. ex: SmithJoeCv20110112)
Hiring is in accord with Ex Corde Ecclesiae
and the Corpus Christi College Founding Document (viewable below).