Now offering Year-Round Admissions
Early Admission and General Admission
We offer classes throughout the year. Each term has an Early Admissions period and a General Admissions period. Select your term of study, and apply by the Early Admissions deadline for more benefits. These include:
- Receive a no-pressure admission offer earlier than other institutions
- Guarantee your spot at Corpus Christi College
- Get priority registration for courses—this gives you the best chance of getting into the courses you need and want
- Have a better chance of finding residence housing on campus (Fall term only)
If you miss the Early Admissions deadline, you can still apply for General Admission. We accept applications up until the first week of classes in each term.
Why Study Year Round?
A Schedule that Fits You
There are plenty of benefits to our flexible admissions system. We want to offer you the chance to get ahead, or stay on track, no matter your personal situation or academic plans.
- Get a head start by taking summer classes before you start your studies in the fall.
- Lighten your load by taking a course or two in the summer - but still have time to work and hit the beach.
- Take a fall or winter term off for work, travel, or to study abroad. Make up classes in the summer so you can stay on track for graduation
- Take some courses online for even more flexibility.
Make note of these dates, and make sure you've submitted your application as early as possible preceding your term of start.
|Classes Start||September||January||May/July depending on the course|
|Early Admission Deadline||December 15 of preceding year||June 30 of preceding year||December 31 of preceding year|
|General Admission Deadline||First week of classes in September||First week of classes in January ||First week of classes in May/July|