Counsellors and Teachers
We offer the best of both worlds.
Our students enjoy all the perks of an intimate learning environment, plus all the services and amenities of a big university campus.
We know you care about your students and we are committed to supporting them when they transition to Corpus Christi College. Please reach out to us directly with any questions.
Direct Contact for Counsellors
Jonathan Tee, Student Recruiter[email protected]
Work: 604-822-6862 Ext. 118
Simplified Admissions Process
Applicants are no longer required to be interviewed by an Admissions Officer before being accepted. We now provide a one-on-one meeting with an Academic Advisor to give applicants the opportunity to ask questions and develop an academic plan. Speak to a recruiter
Major Scholarship – Circle of Fellows
This innovative program offers a full 2-year scholarship, including tuition and co-curricular support. Guaranteed opportunities for service, leadership, and internships plus participation in a dynamic network of scholars and respected industry leaders. Learn more
New Courses90+ courses in Arts, Business and Science
All our courses are transferable to UBC and many other post-secondary institutions in BC. New courses include:
• Computer Science • Mandarin
Sciences – Year 1
Corpus students can now complete their first year of science requirements in our small supportive classes and then transfer directly into second year at a research university. Courses include Astronomy, Biology, Geology, Geography, Math, Physics, and more. Browse courses
We’re Growing – Expanded Campus
Our new West Campus building, located on the UBC campus, features additional classrooms for our growing student body.
Corpus Christi–St. Mark’s: Why Two Names?
We are two institutions working together to offer the best university experience. Corpus Christi offers the first two years of university, and St. Mark’s offers a special Bachelor’s program for future teachers. Together, we form the St. Mark’s Community at the University of British Columbia.
insert_drive_fileView Counsellor Update sheet
Get a head start on university!
Corpus Christi College offers the Running Start Program, a concurrent university course enrollment program that enables high school students to take university-level courses while still attending high school. View program details
Athletes selected to be part of a UBC Varsity reserve or practice roster (“red shirt”) now have the option of attending Corpus Christi College, located just steps from the UBC Campus.
We support our students with a seamless transition from high school, tangible resources, and skills building:
insert_drive_fileView Info Sheet
- Small classes: Our average class size is approximately 20, and the majority of our classes have fewer than 35 students. This means professors get to know students by name, and are often able to offer one-on-one guidance.
- Academic support: Dedicated study space, peer tutors, and academic skills building offered by our Centre for Academic Development.
- Dedicated advising support and program planning: All of our students are assigned their own academic advisor for individual attention.
- Fair warning: If a student is struggling with a particular class, we have a system in place to provide an early warning that he or she may need more focused support with organization, time management, academic writing, and other academic skills
- Social support: They can also access our Campus Life and Ministry team for personal, spiritual, and social support.
- Flexible admissions and summer programs:We offer year-round admissions and summer classes students can elect to take during summer training camp.
We have Recruiters and Academic Advisors who are dedicated to guiding student athletes through the application process and success in their courses.mailTalk with a Recruiter
Arrange a visit to your secondary school
Student Recruitment and Advising staff are available for large or small group presentations and education fairs. Email a recruiter
Arrange a Tour
Are you interested in organizing a campus tour with your students?
Arrange a Tour
Preview nights are an opportunity for students to visit Corpus Christi on select evenings through the school year to meet current students and faculty, learn more about the admissions and scholarship process, and take a campus tour.
Prospective students are invited to shadow a Corpus Christi student for a day.
Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration (SOAR)
Incoming students and their families meet the Advising team who will provide information and guidance to assist them in making a smooth transition into post-secondary studies.
Information Session For teachers and counsellors
Each year we welcome high school teachers, counsellors, academic advisors, and principals to our campus to update them on what’s new at Corpus Christi.
Get in touch
If you would like to be informed of our next information session or receive more information about our preview nights, student shadowing, or SOAR event, please fill out the following form.
I Am a Teacher or Counsellor
I need information on: