Academic Resource Centre
How does the SRC help make the arrangements?
The SRC's Role in Making Arrangements
- At least 7 days (incl. weekends) in advance:
- Receive the student’s email to request an accommodations arrangement for a particular test or exam.
- Within 48 hours of receiving the student’s email:
- Follow up with instructor for confirmation of the student’s request for accommodations arrangements for the test or exam
- Receive from the instructor additional details for accommodations arrangements, e.g. scheduling, materials, and instructions.
- Within 48 hours of receiving the instructor’s confirmation:
- Send a follow up email to the student that includes the instructor’s confirmation and arrangement details from Accommodations, along with a request to the student to reply “Yes” to that email (cc’ their instructor) to confirm the arrangements.
- In the event that an accommodation arrangement cannot be made, the Dean will be notified.
Go back to Academic Accommodations - Main Page