Academic Resource Centre
How do Students arrange Accommodations?
The Student’s Role in Arranging Accommodations
- Before/During the first 2 weeks of the term:
- Notify Accommodations and instructor(s) about receiving approved accommodations and provide them a copy of their accommodations letter.
- At least 7 days (incl. weekends) in advance:
- Email Accommodations and cc’ their instructor about their request for accommodations arrangements for a particular test or exam.
- Within 48 hours of instructor’s confirmation:
- Receive a follow up email from Accommodations that includes the instructor’s confirmation and arrangement details from Accommodations and reply “Yes” to that email (cc’ their instructor) to confirm.
- Students are responsible for booking exams with Accommodations well in advance.
- For all exams during the term:
- At least 7 days (incl. weekends) before the exam date.
- For final exams at the end of the term:
- at least 14 days (incl. weekends) before the start of the final exam period.
Go back to Academic Accommodations - Main Page