Academic Resource Centre
Who can take Placement Tests?
Students who are accepted into Corpus Christi College (conditionally or unconditionally) in the following streams:
- Domestic Students - Graduates from a Canadian High School
- Students who scored a BC English 12 final grade range between 75% and 79% are eligible for the English Placement Test (EPT).
- Students who scored a BC English 12 final grade range between 67% and 74% are NOT eligible for the English Placement Test (EPT), but they are still eligible to enroll in ENGL 099 as per the Admissions Requirements of Corpus Christi College.
- Completion of English 12 and three additional approved Grade 12 Courses
- International Students
- Minimum IELTs Score (Overall Band) of 6.0
- Completion of a Secondary School Diploma with a recognized institution or authority
Placement Tests are provided only to students who are accepted into Corpus Christi College in the above two streams. If a student outside of these streams wishes to arrange placement tests with Corpus Christi College, the SRC will direct and help the student to contact the Admissions Office at Corpus Christi College ([email protected]).
Go back to Placement Tests - Main Page