As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, the colleges are committed to continue our work as a vibrant centre of intellectual life while ensuring the safety of our students, faculty, staff and community.
We are following the government’s guidelines for post-secondary institutions and have made the following decisions for the Winter 2021 term:
1. All classes will continue to be delivered through remote methods.
This will allow access to learning for all students regardless of their health risks or physical access to campus. There will be no requirement for students to physically visit campus during the Winter 2021 term.
2. Due to health and safety concerns and in order to avoid the spread of the virus, extracurricular activities and events will not take place in person and will occur virtually.
3. Our campuses are closed. Please do not come to campus, as both campuses are closed due to COVID-19 and ongoing construction.
4. We will continue to ensure that our remote learning and teaching provides a high-quality experience.
5. We will continue to deliver student supports, academic resources and services remotely. Please visit our website to access student services.
We at St. Mark’s and Corpus Christi are grateful for the openness, compassion and strength we have seen as we navigate the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic while striving to maintain a high level of education and sense of community.
This academic year looks different. We have adapted and are ready—welcoming the new realities and rising to meet new challenges. Working together, we are eager to welcome you back to campus when safe to do so.
Thank you for your understanding as we navigate this challenging time as a community. Although we’re not physically together, please know that our staff and faculty are available to you digitally. We are here to help. If you have any questions at any time, please email [email protected] and they will connect you with the best office to address your concern.
Dr. Michael W. Higgins
President, Corpus Christi College
Principal, St. Mark’s College