COVID-19 Info and Updates Learn More »
Pick up some elective credits, or accelerate your undergraduate studies by taking summer courses at Corpus Christi College. With a variety of start dates, course lengths, and delivery options, you're sure to find a study option that's flexible and works with your travel plans.
Business, English, Math, Philosophy, Social Justice, Astronomy, and Film.
- Our summer courses can start in either May, July, or August
- Take courses of different lengths (2-, 3-, 6-, 13-weeks)
- Enjoy different modes of delivery (On-campus, Online, Experiential)
For applicants to UBC:
- Please note that your admission GPA is calculated based on the most recent 30 credits completed by April 2016. Completed summer courses will not impact your admissions GPA.
- If you currently have less than 60 transferrable credits, any summer courses you take will transfer over to UBC.