Corpus Christi welcomes applications from qualified international students of all cultural, religious and linguistic backgrounds.
International students graduating from a Canadian high school must satisfy the following requirements
1. Graduation from a provincial high school with a minimum grade average of 67% (based on English Studies 12 and three additional approved courses).
2. Completion of English Studies 12 or English First Peoples 12 with a minimum grade of 67% or fulfil the English Language Admission Standard
3. Completion of English 12 and three additional Gr. 12 courses. View approved courses
International students graduating from a secondary school abroad must satisfy the following requirements
1. Proof of completion of a Secondary School Diploma in recognized institution or authority.
2. School transcripts in any language other than English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
3. International Students must meet the College's English Language Admission Standard
International students transferring from another post-secondary institution in Canada must provide the following documents:
launchStart Your Application
- Official post-secondary transcripts
- A copy of their study permit
- A copy of their passport data page