Information Sessions (New Student Orientation)
Aug 30, 2022
As you begin your time at Corpus Christi College, we’re here to get you ready for the upcoming academic year! Join us for an information session on August 30 or September 1 and our annual LAUNCH Day on September 6 as part of your orientation to the college.
The cost for these events are included as part of your student activity fees. Returning students are encouraged to attend LAUNCH and should register to be counted in the BBQ.
Dates: Multiple dates (August 30 or September 1, 2022)
Location: In-person at Corpus Christi-St. Mark’s College
Each info session is three hours in length and will be limited to 20 people maximum, so register as soon as possible to choose the date/time that works best for you.
The sessions will cover the following:
- Course planning and Q&A with the Academic Advisor
- How to get your UBC affiliate card and U-Pass with Enrolment Services
- How to set up your CWL (Campus-Wide Login) for Canvas and UBC online services
- How to access your health and dental plan (or how to opt-out)
- Learning about academic support and resources with the Student Resource Centre (SRC)
- Finding out about exciting student events and volunteer opportunities
- Learning about the services that are available through UBC such as student clubs, intramurals, library access and so much more with the Student Development Coordinator
- Additional info for International Students
You will also receive your Corpus Christi College student ID card, get a tour of the college buildings, and visit some of the important spots on the UBC campus. This is a great chance to meet your classmates and make new friends, as well!