Summer 2016 Registration is Now Open!
Apr 26, 2016
Want to get ahead this summer?
Pick up some elective credits, or accelerate your undergraduate studies by taking summer courses at Corpus Christi College. With a variety of start dates, course lengths, and delivery options, you’re sure to find a study option that’s flexible and works with your travel plans.
SUBJECT AREAS OFFERED INCLUDE
Business, English, Math, Philosophy, Social Justice, Astronomy, and Film.
Flexible Study Options
WE OFFER COURSES YEAR-ROUND
– Our summer courses can start in either May, July, or August
– Take courses of different lengths (2-, 3-, 6-, 13-weeks)
– Enjoy different modes of delivery (On-campus, Online, Experiential)
REGISTER TODAY TO HOLD YOUR SEAT!
For applicants to UBC:
– Please note that your admission GPA is calculated based on the most recent 30 credits completed by April 2016. Completed summer courses will not impact your admissions GPA.
– If you currently have less than 60 transferrable credits, any summer courses you take will transfer over to UBC.