Are you thinking of a career in teaching?
Corpus Christi offers courses designed to meet the requirements of future teachers who want to teach in Catholic schools, other private and independent schools, or public schools. Our courses are particularly designed to lead students into third year at St. Mark’s College, where the BA Theology and Culture offers huge advantages for students wishing to apply to the UBC Education program. If this sounds like something you’re interested, find out how to enrol in these courses, or sample this innovative BA program while you’re at Corpus Christi!
Transfer Option 1
- Transfer directly to St. Mark’s College after completing Year 1 and 2 at Corpus Christi
- Get priority admission to the St. Mark College’s BA in Theology and Culture, designed for future teachers – with concentrations in English, History, and Catholic Studies
- Complete your BA on the same campus as Corpus Christi, just steps from UBC
- Get even more in-class experience with a teaching practicum
- St. Mark’s BA program is endorsed by the UBC Faculty of Education – graduates are eligible to apply to UBC’s Bachelor of Education Program
Transfer Option 2
- Transfer directly into Year 2 or 3 of a Bachelor of Arts or Education Program at a post-secondary institution of your choice
- Apply to a teaching preparation program after you earn your degree
- Get a great foundation for a teaching career in any setting