The Coordinator, Finance will report to the Manager, Finance and Operations. Primary working relationship include Registrar’s Office, President and Principal’s Office, and the Human Resources Office.
The responsibilities of the Coordinator, Finance include:
• Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, account statements and other financial statements
• Enter, verify and reconcile transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, credit card and bank statements
• Respond to inquiries, maintain good relations with multiple stakeholders and solve problems
• Prepare and post month end journal entries and prepare month end working papers
• Assist with preparation of the monthly and annual financial statements and reports
• Other related accounting duties as assigned from time to timeView job posting
Corpus Christi College invites applications for Teaching Assistants in the following areas:
• Political Science
• Film Studies
• Religious Studies
View job posting
Corpus Christi College is a Catholic post-secondary institution located on the University of British Columbia’s Vancouver campus. We provide our students with excellent academic programming, a nurturing community, leadership skills, and service learning opportunities. We offer transfer courses and a two year Associate of Arts program.
Corpus Christi is more than a College – it’s a community dedicated to providing students with the best start to their university education.
As a member of BCCAT, we offer a range of courses for first and second year students from which students can transfer to post-secondary institutions. To facilitate this, a wide and diverse range of courses/electives are offered. Each course is articulated so that it is transferable to public institutions.
As a growing institution, we are constantly looking for faculty able to teach 100 and 200 level courses in the following disciplines
• Religious Studies
• Film Studies
An idea candidate should have
• Minimum Master’s Degree in relevant area(s)
• 1-3 years of teaching experience
• Willingness to support the mission and vision of the College
• Flexible schedule maybe necessary
This is not an announcement of any specific employment offer. It is an invitation to express interest should we have the opportunity to make an appointment in your field of interest.
Working at the College
At Corpus Christi College, we pride ourselves on creating a community of learning that shares a rich, intellectual tradition with other Catholic institutions around the globe – a tradition dating back nearly 2,000 years. As a Catholic college, Corpus Christi strives to be an incomparable center of creativity and dissemination of knowledge for the good of humanity, dedicated to research, teaching, and the education of students – who closely interact with their teachers in a common love of knowledge. Our instructors are challenged to help our students pursue an education that combines excellence in humanistic and cultural development with academic pursuits. “It’s always a privilege to be around young people, but I have most appreciated the opportunity to interact with students in a smaller setting. That civility I noticed on my first day is easier to sustain in an environment where you feel like you are known as a person.”Dr. Mary Ann King, Psychology Professor at Corpus Christi College
We encourage prospective employees to submit a cover letter and CV describing the type of work they are seeking to [email protected]
Unsolicited applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, and are kept on file for a period of one year.
Please use the following file nomenclature when submitting your electronic documents:Cover Letter:
LastnameFirstnameCoverYYYYMMDD (ie. SmithJoeCover20110112)CV:
LastnameFirstnameCvYYYYMMDD (ie. ex: SmithJoeCv20110112)
Hiring is in accord with Ex Corde Ecclesiae
and the Corpus Christi College Founding Document (viewable below).