Career Opportunities - Staff Openings
The Enrolment Services Officer provides leadership, guidance, and oversight over the enrolment processes and management of student academic records. Responsibilities may include:
launchView job posting
- Managing MyLion student information system
- Verifying student eligibility to register for courses
- Overseeing processing of official transcript requests
- Other responsibilities related to Registration and Enrolment, Student Records, and General Administrative Tasks.
The Student Recruitment Officer (SRO):
launchView job posting
- Promotes the Colleges to actively recruit prospective students in British Columbia
- Responds personally to student inquiries and follows up with prospective students
- Participates in the planning and execution of all recruitment activities
The Coordinator, Finance will report to the Manager, Finance and Operations. Primary working relationship include Registrar’s Office, President and Principal’s Office, and the Human Resources Office. Responsibilities include:
launchView Job Posting
- Managing and entering accounts receivable, accounts payable, reconciliations
- Financial reporting such as departmental budgets, basic financial statement preparation
- Payroll entry and support
- GST submissions
- Responding to inquiries, maintaining good relations with multiple stakeholders and solving problems
- Preparing and posting month end journal entries and preparing month end working papers
- Assisting with preparation of the monthly and annual financial statements and reports
- Other related accounting duties as assigned from time to time
We encourage prospective employees to submit a cover letter and CV describing the type of work they are seeking to [email protected]
Unsolicited applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, and are kept on file for a period of one year.
Please use the following file nomenclature when submitting your electronic documents:
LastnameFirstnameCoverYYYYMMDD (ie. SmithJoeCover20110112)
LastnameFirstnameCvYYYYMMDD (ie. ex: SmithJoeCv20110112)
St. Mark's College and Corpus Christi College welcome applications from any person with the skills and knowledge to contribute productively to the scholarly life of the Colleges. They especially welcome applications from persons of diverse faiths, visible minority group members, Indigenous/Aboriginal People of North America, and persons with disabilities.
Hiring is in accord with Ex Corde Ecclesiae and the Corpus Christi College Founding Document (viewable below).