How to register for courses
How to Register for Courses
- Log in to your MyLION account by entering your email address, that was used in creation of your MyLION account, and password.
- On the left menu, choose the semester for which you want to register
- You will see the list of courses available. Click the course code hyperlink on the left to see the course details including the course schedule
- To view your class schedule, click “class schedule “on the left menu. Please note, online courses will not appear on your schedule grid
- You can register for up to 5 courses per semester. If you want to take more courses, you must receive approval from your Academic Advisor. Non-credit courses such as the INSPIRE Leadership Certificate program can be taken on top of your regular course load.
How to Withdraw from Courses
- Log in to your MyLION account
- Click “class schedule" on the left menu; you will see the list of courses you are registered for
- Select the course you want to withdraw; click on the title of the course, you will see the schedule grid
- Below the grid, click WITHDRAW
Common Course Registration and My LION Account Issues
What should I do if...
1. I am having trouble logging in to my account?
First, click “forgot your password” and follow the steps to restore your password. If you continue to have trouble logging in even after completing these steps, contact [email protected] for assistance.
2. I am unable to log in because my account is inactive?
If your account is inactive, please contact [email protected] for help.
3. I am unable to register for or withdraw from courses on My LION?
If you are a full-time student, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
If you are a Part-Time Studies student, please direct your concerns to [email protected].
4. My account is financially suspended and I am not able to make any changes to my account?
Please contact [email protected] to discuss possible payment plans or other forms of assistance.