COVID-19 Info and Updates   Learn More »


1.    How will you send transcripts to other institutions or to my residential address while the College is closed?

Although the campus is closed, we will still process electronic copies of transcripts. We will send an electronic copy of the transcript to the institution or personal email address you have selected in your transcript request. A paper copy of your transcript will be sent to corresponding institutions at a later date.

2.    Do I still have to place an order and pay for a certified unofficial electronic copy of my transcript?

Yes. Please place an order for your transcripts and make your payment following the normal process.

3.    How long will it take to process my electronic transcript?

For standard requests, it takes up to 5-7 business days. For rush requests, it takes 2-3 business days.

What’s On Your Transcript?

With the exception of courses dropped within the add/drop period, all courses attempted or completed will appear on your academic record. Standing achieved in each course is expressed both as a percentage and a letter grade. Both individual term GPAs and a Cumulative GPA (CGPA) appear on your permanent academic record. All courses in which you are currently enrolled, but for which final grades are not yet available, will appear on your transcript with a standing of IP (In Progress).

How-to Video: Ordering a Transcript

Watch this short video to learn how to order a transcript from Corpus Christi College.

Request your transcript online at MyLION


Can’t remember your login information?

Contact [email protected] or 604-822-6862.

Releasing Transcripts

•    If a student has an outstanding balance at the College or at the Micallef Library at St. Mark’s College, a grades report, transcript or graduation certificate will not normally be issued until the account is settled.
•    Information concerning final grades is not released to an unauthorized person without written consent of the student.
•    Telephone requests will not be processed.

Students Transferring to Other Institutions

Students preparing to transfer to another institution will normally order two sets of transcripts. Once a request and payment have been received, the Registrar’s Office will send the first set as early as the second week of classes of the student’s final term. It is the students’ responsibility to request the second set of transcripts which will contain final grades. There is a separate charge for each set of transcripts.

Visiting Students

•    Visiting students taking courses at Corpus Christi College must request transcripts be sent to their home institution.
•    Corpus Christi students visiting other institutions must request that a transcript of their grades be sent to Corpus Christi if these grades will be used in partial fulfillment of the College’s AA degree requirements.

Storage of Academic Records

Corpus Christi College maintains full student records for a minimum of seven years. After seven years, students’ records may be reduced to include only enrolment contracts, transcripts, and copies of diplomas. The College archives students’ records on a secure redundant offsite storage site for a period of fifty-five years.

map About Us

Search the directory for staff contact information.