Request for Official Transcripts - COVID-19
Please be advised that the Registrar’s Office has resumed printing official transcripts and sending paper copies to the requesting institutions. Electronic copies of transcripts are processed by request only. If you wish to have the transcripts sent to institutions via email, please email [email protected] for assistance.
You can also access and print a copy of your grades through MyLION. Log in to MyLION and navigate to "Official transcript".
If you have any questions regarding transcripts, please direct your concerns to [email protected].
Processing timeline before paper transcripts are mailed out:
- Standard requests: 5-7 business days
- Rush requests: 2-3 business days
What’s On Your Transcript?
With the exception of courses dropped within the add/drop period, all courses attempted or completed will appear on your academic record. Standing achieved in each course is expressed both as a percentage and a letter grade. Both individual term GPAs and a Cumulative GPA (CGPA) appear on your permanent academic record. All courses in which you are currently enrolled, but for which final grades are not yet available, will appear on your transcript with a standing of IP (In Progress).
Request your transcript online at MyLION
Can’t remember your login information?
Contact [email protected]
• If a student has an outstanding balance at the College or at the Micallef Library at St. Mark’s College, a grades report, transcript or graduation certificate will not normally be issued until the account is settled.
• Information concerning final grades is not released to an unauthorized person without written consent of the student.
• Telephone requests will not be processed.
Students Transferring to Other Institutions
Students preparing to transfer to another institution will normally order two sets of transcripts. Once a request and payment have been received, the Registrar’s Office will send the first set as early as the second week of classes of the student’s final term. It is the students’ responsibility to request the second set of transcripts which will contain final grades. There is a separate charge for each set of transcripts.
• Visiting students taking courses at Corpus Christi College must request transcripts be sent to their home institution.
• Corpus Christi students visiting other institutions must request that a transcript of their grades be sent to Corpus Christi if these grades will be used in partial fulfillment of the College’s AA degree requirements.
Storage of Academic Records
Corpus Christi College maintains full student records for a minimum of seven years. After seven years, students’ records may be reduced to include only enrolment contracts, transcripts, and copies of diplomas. The College archives students’ records on a secure redundant offsite storage site for a period of fifty-five years.