Scavenger Hunt: Cyber Edition
The hunt is on. Are you in?
Calling all Corpus experts! And those wanting to learn more!
Every week in September, a clue or question will be posted on our social media channels. Students who know the correct answer are invited to submit their response via DMs to @corpusvancouver or CCC/SMC Student app. If your answer is correct, you will be entered into the draw for a weekly prize!
Prizes and bragging rights could be yours.
Week 1-Sept. 4:
It's basically a freebie week. Set yourself up for the contest! Follow the Corpus Christi and St. Mark's social media accounts and download the app. You will receive one contest entry for every account you follow and for app sign-ups.
You already follow the CCC/SMC accounts? You're awesome. If you're a returning student who already subscribes but really wants some contest entries, you can unfollow and then refollow. Your refollow will be counted as an entry.
Winner: Congrats to Danielle Tarazi!
Week 2-Sept. 11:
Where does Curbside Outreach happen?
Clue (Fill in the blank)
A critical drop-in centre on Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside, ______________________ serves local residents, including some who struggle with difficulties such as drug and alcohol addiction, physical and mental health issues, and the compounding consequences of poverty. Operated by the Archdiocese of Vancouver with the Missionaries of Charity, the facility is a base for Corpus Christi College students to host the Curbside Outreach program and has even become a satellite classroom for select social justice courses offered by the College.
Bonus info: Curbside Outreach begins Friday! Check out the Groups + Clubs tile on the SMC-CCC app to learn more.
Winner: Congrats to Sheldon Desa! Answer: The Door Is Open
Week 3-Sept. 18:
You want to split your tuition payment into monthly installments. What is the name of the Corpus form that can be completed?
Name of the form rhymes with “PREFERRED FRUITION” Clue 2: Check http://corpuschristi.ca/admissions/financial-aid-and-scholarships/deferred-payment/
Answer: Deferred Tuition Form
Week 4-Sept. 25:Question:
Which club helps you de-stress from routine schools work with activities every week?Clue 1:
Name of the activity rhymes with ”Fun-ing"Clue 2:
Winner: Congrats to Jenally Maranon Answer: The Running Club
Stay connected for weekly clues and prizes
Send answers via direct message to:
: Scavenger Hunt Cyber Edition
1. Eligibility: This contest is open only to students enrolled at Corpus Christi College and St. Mark’s College.
2. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting September 5, 2017. All online entries must be received by the posted deadline for each weekly draw.
3. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry through Direct Message to our social media accounts or through the CCC/SMC app.
4. You may enter each weekly draw only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple accounts in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Corpus Christi College.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a sponsored prize. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Corpus Christi College. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Corpus Christi College to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected based on a draw including all valid entries. Winner will be notified by Corpus Christi College within the week following selection of Winner.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
8. Have fun!