Welcome to Student Services
Student Services encompasses a variety of offices that are here to support your success. Through the Student Services Portal on Canvas, registered students can access important information in one place, including:
launchAccess the Student Services Portal
Do you have a question about Academic Accommodations but are not yet a registered student? Contact [email protected] for more information .
- Staff contact information
- Wellness resources
- Student Resource Centre services, including learning resources and academic accommodations
- Student Life events
- Career development and experiential learning opportunities
Enrol in the Student Services Portal on Canvas
To access the Student Services Portal on Canvas, enrolled students must create their UBC Campus-Wide Login (CWL). Follow these three important steps:
1. Get Your UBC Affiliate Card and Student ID
Your UBC Affiliate card and ID give you access to a variety of services and facilities at UBC, including Student Health Service
, UBC Library
, UBC Counselling Services
, and more.
To obtain your UBC Affiliate Card and Student ID, email the UBC Carding office at [email protected]
. Steps and material needed are:
- Indicate “Affiliate student card renewal” or "Affiliate student card application" on the subject line;
- Indicate affiliate student number;
- Attach a digital picture;
- 5 to 10 business days may apply for the requests to be processed.
Upon receipt of the request, the UBC Carding office staff will process the renewal or application and will contact each individual student to book a time and date to pick up the renewed UBC affiliate student card via curbside.
To obtain your Corpus Christi-St. Mark's Student ID Card, visit the Student Development Office at Corpus Christi-St. Mark's College.
2. Create Your UBC Affiliate CWL (Campus-Wide Login)
A UBC Affiliate CWL is necessary for logging into a variety of online services, including Canvas, at Corpus Christi College and UBC.
Create your CWL
using your legal first and last name
. When selecting your account, choose Affiliate Student
and enter your Affiliate Student ID.
3. Enrol in Student Services Canvas Course with your UBC Affiliate CWL launchStudent Services on Canvas