Welcome to Student Services
Student Services encompasses a variety of offices that are here to support your success. Through the Student Services Portal on Canvas, registered students can access important information in one place, including:
launchAccess the Student Services Portal
Do you have a question about Academic Accommodations but are not yet a registered student? Contact [email protected] for more information .
- Staff contact information
- Wellness resources
- Student Resource Centre services, including learning resources and academic accommodations
- Student Life events
- Career development and experiential learning opportunities
Enrol in the Student Services Portal on Canvas
To access the Student Services Portal on Canvas, enrolled students must create their UBC Campus-Wide Login (CWL). Follow these three important steps:
1. Get Your UBC Affiliate Card and Student ID
Your UBC Affiliate card and ID give you access to a variety of services and facilities at UBC, including Student Health Service
, UBC Library
, UBC Counselling Services
, and more.
To obtain your UBC Affiliate Card and Student ID, contact [email protected]
When contacting Enrolment Services, be sure that you have already
a. Accepted your Offer of Admission
b. Paid a tuition deposit
c. Registered for your courses
2. Create Your UBC Affiliate CWL (Campus-Wide Login)
A UBC Affiliate CWL is necessary for logging into a variety of online services, including Canvas, at Corpus Christi College and UBC.
Create your CWL
using your legal first and last name
. When selecting your account, choose Affiliate Student
and enter your Affiliate Student ID.
3. Enrol in Student Services Canvas Course with your UBC Affiliate CWL launchStudent Services on Canvas